For your convenience, here are the steps in Accomplishing Philhealth Requirements. Please accomplish the following:
- Duly accomplished revised CSF (Claim Signature Form) form available at admitting and Phil health section
- Generated Philhealth Benefit Eligibility Form (PBEF) upon submission of CSF, MVMC Philhealth Office/Staff can verify eligibility of member/patient.
- If the PBEF indicated YES – no need of No. 5, only NOs. 1 and 2. If the PBEF indicated NO-accomplished the needed requirements indicated in the PBEF
- Certificate of Contributions or Receipt of Premium Payment at least 3 months from confinement backwards. Properly accomplished Philheath Membership Registration Form (PMRF) for the undeclared dependents together with the supporting documents like birth certificate if the patient is child below 21yearsold, Marriage Certificate if the patient is spouse.
- NOTE: Please proceed to Philheath Section to check the duly accomplished, signed and duly supported Philhealth Forms according to your membership category prior to discharge from the Medical Center. (For Outpatient, prior to procedure/operation) together with a photocopy of philhealth member’s valid ID
- Once the above mentioned documents are accomplished, signed and duly supported, proceed to Philheath Section and submit the requirements to Philhealth Staff of the Medical Center to compute and deduct your Philhealth benefits from your Hospital Bill.
Our Philhealth Office is open from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Sunday. You may ask for help in accomplishing your Philhealth Requirements from any of our Philhealth Staff or call 682-22-22 Loc 183 and 180.